Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beautiful Things

Odessa coat - lialentern.com

When I get bored, I tend to surf the web for all of my favorite things...... recipes, scrapbooking inspiration, home decor, makeup....to name a few. But one I always tend to navigate towards is fashion. Couture to be exact. I am a fan of the truly feminine. It's fun being a girl, why hide behind men's clothing?

Anyone that knows me, knows I always say...."When I win lotto, I will.....". I truly believe that in a past life I must have been royalty or filthy rich. Because my taste are pricey. This coat is custom fit to order. So of course it is in my bookmarks under "Dream Purchases".

Takes a dollar and a dream..... or maybe one day I will be notified that a long lost aunt passed away and left her million dollar fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment