Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting Ready for Summer

Did I ever mention I have a shoe addiction?

On any given day you can hear me complimenting at least one person on their shoes. Pretty shoes, funky shoes, comfy shoes....you name it. I am very particular too. I have a penchant for the unique ones. I am known to search high and low till I find the perfect pair for the occasion. I sometimes wish I would win the lotto...because my dream book is filled with beautiful shoes by Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, and Manolo Blahnik to name a few. A girl can dream, right?

Seeing that Mother's Day is around the corner, my very wonderful FIL decided to take me out shopping for a gift. Since I am counting the days till the warm weather comes upon us, I decided I would pick out some funky new sandals for Summer 2010. Here are the two pairs that found their way home with me:

So Dota sandals

Elle Marcy gladiator sandals

What made this deal so sweet? Typically, the two pairs of shoes would have cost $89.98. My total? $48.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment