Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Sweet Find} J Crew



I love adding pretty 3/4 sleeve and long sleeved tees into my fall wardrobe.  You can dress them up by pairing it with a nice pair of trousers or a pencil skirt and some fun accessories, or you can wear them more casually with a nice fitted pair of jeans.  I was scouring through the J Crew sales section and happened upon the above tee, which I had my eye on several weeks back.  The ruched front and cascading ruffle give it that added touch of femininity.  Lucky thing I waited.....the price came down from $42.50 to an extremely reasonable $14.99.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine...and an amazing price! Thanks for sharing!
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top!

    xo.

    P.S. Thank you for your kind words this morning. <3

    ReplyDelete