Saturday, April 17, 2010

A New Pair of Kicks


I have to admit, I am a self professed Girly Girl. I've never been the girl to so into a sports store and Ohh and Ahh about sneakers. If you leave me to my own accord, I would live in my comfy 3 inch leather boots in the winter, or my wedge sandals of the same height in the summer. Naturally, this means that I have a closet with several pairs of barely worn sneakers. They just don't scream girly to me, that's all.

It came to much of a surprise when perusing my monthly collection of magazine subscriptions that I would actually WANT the above pictured kicks. They are Converse by John Varvatos Jack Purcell Slip Ons. Of course, I needed to first try them on and see if I coveted them.

So off to Nordstroms I went with Mr. Man in tow. I tried them on in black and they just seemed too boyish. I spied the "Optical White" pair and decided to give it a whirl.

The verdict: I loved them. They are comfy and stylish and are perfect for the summer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment