What a wonderful weekend!
* Overnight road trip to Norwalk, CT to visit with lifelong friends.
* Took a detour on the way back home Saturday to the Palisades Parkway Mall where Lil Diva & I found some serious deals. (More on that later in the week).
* Attended my friend's BBQ Sunday evening.... was great to catch up & relax.
* Took in the rays & enjoyed time by the shore Sunday with a day at the beach.
* Watched the spectacular fireworks displays from the comforts of our bedroom windows. With Mr. Man having to work today, we decided to pass on heading back to the beach.
This morning, Lil Diva and I met up with one of her good friends and went to the movies. They wanted to see Monte Carlo with Selena Gomez. The movie was really cute. Perfect for the tween set. I loved the film locations(Paris & Monte Carlo). It was a great way to still relax after the long busy weekend.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week!
(P.S. The cutie above....is none other than Lil Diva striking a pose at the beach, LOL.)