I love books.
My family and friends are very much aware of my obsession with fashion, and makeup; perfume and music.... but when all else fails when deciding on the perfect gift for me, a book will always be very well received. Since my birthday and Christmas are about 7 weeks apart, I can always count on getting a fresh pile of books to read.
2010 was no different. I am brimming with excitement to lose myself into the world of words. I have a healthy selection of different genres from autobiographies, suspense, to inspirational. These are the books I will be reading for the next few weeks.
* James Patterson Cross Fire
* Nicholas Sparks Safe Haven
* Syrie James Dracula, My Love
*Sophie Hannah The Wrong Mother
* Ricky Martin Me
* Pamela Keough Are you a Jackie or a Marilyn?
* Jordan Christy How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World
What are you currently reading?
Photo: China Vogue