Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday Muse : The Late Edition

 *Sorry, this is a day late....my physician gave me an antibiotic to cure a sinus infection I have been battling.  Let's just say the meds, made me feel ten times worse! I was literally down for the count yesterday.  I seriously need to decipher how to have my blog post automatically. Any help would be greatly appreciated!*




I love books.

My family and friends are very much aware of my obsession with fashion, and makeup; perfume and music.... but when all else fails when deciding on the perfect gift for me, a book will always be very well received. Since my birthday and Christmas are about 7 weeks apart, I can always count on getting a fresh pile of books to read.

2010 was no different.  I am brimming with excitement to lose myself into the world of words.  I have a healthy selection of different genres from autobiographies, suspense, to inspirational.  These are the books I will be reading for the next few weeks.

* James Patterson Cross Fire
* Nicholas Sparks Safe Haven
* Syrie James Dracula, My Love
*Sophie Hannah The Wrong Mother
* Ricky Martin Me
* Pamela Keough Are you a Jackie or a Marilyn?
* Jordan Christy How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World

What are you currently reading?

 Photo: China Vogue

3 comments:

  1. So are you a Jackie or a Marilyn then? ;)

    I read a book a lil while ago whilst in the shop. But, you know what, I can't even remember it's name o.O. I found the characters a little irritating esp the ladies ex husband, but was intrigued still to know the outcome - I think even if I wasn't possibly might have still read, glimmer of a hope that the book might have some spark of light some where, to let it justify it's self and be able to give a fair verdict.
    Are you going to do some reviews of the books? hope so x
    Had planned to catch up on reading over Xmas, did that happen? nope :/ lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...would love to know the name of the book. Yes, I plan to do reviews on books as well. I wish there was a way to start up a book club. Love to hear other people's take on books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, should start a badger bookclub ;) saw the new fb groups have chatroom to. Think with the update old badger group might have been deleted??? didn't see the point for them to delete them, only to bring them back with added chat? fb randomness.

    ReplyDelete