After the extremely cold temperatures of the past few days, I wish I could be somewhere warm and exotic soaking up the rays. I can not wait for Spring to arrive. Will be counting down the days.
This weekend was spent partially trying to nurse this wretched cold that doesn't seem to want to go away completely, and tending to errands, rehearsals, and rites of passage.
Some of the highlights:
* selected Lil Man's suit for his First Holy Communion
* completed a photo shoot with him (not an easy task) and captured the perfect photo for his invitations
* watched as he received the sacrament of reconciliation
* finally caught a glimpse of the boy Lil Diva has been crushing on. (too cute)
* spent the afternoon watching Pride & Prejudice with Lil Diva
* was surprised with a piping hot cup of green tea with honey & lemon in bed by Mr. Man
Wishing everyone a very Happy Monday and a great start to the new week!