Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{Tried & L*O*V*E} Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha


Fall is my all time favorite season.... not just because the heat of the summer is a thing of the past, but because of the rich colors, textures, and flavors only the fall can bring us.

Last year, I tried Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and their Toffee latte.  Loved both.  This year they have enhanced their menu with the introduction of the Salted Caramel Mocha.  Of course I was intrigued.  (Remember, I am the one that believes caramel should be a food group!)  Last couple of times the temps were a wee bit too hot to consider anything but a frappachino.  But today was perfect.  I was greeted Sunday afternoon by a brisk fall breeze upon leaving to run errands.   So I knew, this would be the perfect day to try Starbucks new drink.

One word can describe it....*SIGH*.... DELICIOUS!

It had just the right amount of caramel and sea salt to enhance the mocha taste.  It will definitely be a latte on my autumn faves list.

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking about trying this, but fear that I will love it too much - the extra calories would kill me, but you have convinced me to try it out anyway! n I love salty caramel and chocolate, so I will give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete