Saturday, December 5, 2015

{Loving} Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick

There is only one word to describe this lipstick..... AMAZING!

It took me a while to purchase Kat Von D's Everlasting lipstick.  Why?  The price.  You would think, spending $20 for a lip color shouldn't hold me back.  After all, I buy MAC lipsticks at $17.  This one is only a few dollars more right?  But here is my reason.  It's a liquid lipstick.  A MAC lipstick will last me quite a while, a liquid lipstick, will likely be gone in half the time.  Another reason, what if I didn't like the consistency?  What if it was dry? What about longevity?  But Lolita was just calling my name.  Finally, I just took the plunge.

My review:  The color goes on creamy.  Unlike many matte liquid lippies that give you little time to apply, this lippie takes a couple of minutes to dry to matte.  Which is great because with many other liquid matte lipsticks, it is very obvious the areas you've made corrections or filled in.  As far as wear, I literally only touch up once throughout the day.  I am able to drink coffee and eat and not have to worry that my lipstick is gone.  And the color is amazing.  Black Friday I purchased "Truth or Dare".  But there is a reason why "Lolita" does not stay on the shelves for long.  The color is simply amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment