Tuesday, December 1, 2015

{Tuesday Tidbits} Post Black Friday Thoughts


Black Friday seems to get earlier and earlier with each passing year!  This year was no exception. Most of the stores were open by 5pm on Thanksgiving Day.  It has to stink if you work retail and you are one of the unfortunate ones that is required  to work.  It seems that businesses are itching to get the Holiday season under way.

Lil Diva and I made plans to go out to the local shops after relaxing a bit from our food coma.  We headed out to Target, Kohls, and Old Navy.  We didn't need to be there when the doors open since we weren't in need of any of the doorbusters.  She was mostly shopping for herself.  I had saved some cash I received for my birthday and figured I would add things to my winter wardrobe.  I found the above two sweaters at an amazing price.  Both stores I purchased them from were having 40% off everything. We thought it was going to be outrageously crowded and were surprised to see how manageable the crowds were.  We went to all three stores and were back home before 9pm.  We went to bed and headed out to the mall at 5am. I picked up some LUSH products (not on sale) and some make up items at Sephora.  Again, the mall was so quiet.  

Since Lil Diva had to work, we didn't stay out long.  We went for breakfast at this new bagel shop that specializes in fancy bagels (think fruity pebbles,oreo and captain crunch bagels) and then stopped to get some last minute decorative items for the Christmas tree.  

Great part about Black Friday was I did manage to finish the majority of my Christmas shopping.  Just a few more names on my list to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment