Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weekend Highlights : {The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...again!}



*  Thanksgiving has come and gone.  We spent it quietly at home, the four of us plus Grandpa A.
*  Made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake for the first time.  Thankful for Pinterest!
* Can't believe that now I have my daughter as my Black Friday shopping partner.  Where did the time go?!
* Decided to change up the color scheme on the tree this year.... red, white and silver it is.
* I am 75% done with my Christmas shopping.
* Even though it was an emotional week, I am thankful for the series of events. Through reflection I realized when you are in constant contact with someone who sees the world negatively, you can't help but to slowly start doubting in the world and in part in those around you, even yourself.  Being a positive person, this was slowly draining me.  Everything happens for a reason. By Thursday, I started to see the bright cheery person in me who has been slowly disappearing without me noticing.  So thankful I was pulled away from a toxic environment.
* Looking forward to truly enjoying the holiday season!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment