Friday, February 18, 2011

{Friday Finds} How Sweet It Is

Lately, I have been in prep mode for Lil' Diva's Birthday Party.  I have been finding ideas and products to assist me with it in the unlikeliest of places.

Take Avon for example.....

They've come a long way baby! It isn't just for make-up and perfume!

Last year I created a candy bar for Leilani and her guests to make their own treat bags.  This year I have decided to step it up a notch and include not only candies, but baked goodies as well.  The macarons are a definite along with brownie lollipops made and decorated using the following:

Avon Brownie Lollipop Pan - $9.99
Avon Decorating Pen Set - $9.99

I can't wait to make the brownies and decorate them with frosting matching Lil' Diva's theme.  Anything to make entertaining more delightful, is a plus in my book!

Have a great weekend!

Photos via Avon.com

2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! Children's parties are so much fun to plan and decorate for! Happy Monday, love ... hope you had a fabulous weekend and will have a sweet week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! decorating baked goods is so much fun!! the kids will love it, i'm sure it's gong to be a BIG hit!

    ReplyDelete