Thank God It's Friday indeed!
It has been quite the week for me....running on auto-pilot with a pulled muscle on neck and shoulder. It seems with battling winter colds, flu, etc, I can't catch a break. As my dear friend Elfie would say, "my body is at wars with itself".
But enough of the soapbox. It's Friday!
What am I looking forward to most this weekend?
* My first attempt at making macarons.
* Getting to market to pick up all the ingredients for a chock full of new recipes
I will be trying with my family next week.
* Snuggling up with Mr. Man and watching a movie Saturday evening.
* A completely event free Sunday! (Wow, did I say that! LOL)
* Quality time spent as a family...a treat, since Lil Diva & Lil Man, have been busy
the past few weekends with rehearsals.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!