Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{Weekend Highlights}


I know it's already Tuesday, but since Lil Diva and Lil Man had an extended weekend, today is my "Monday".  It was busy, fun, and exhausting.

So how did I spend my weekend?

* The weather was glorious on Friday (temps in the high 60's), so we took advantage and spent most of the day enjoying it in the park.

* Temps took a drastic dip reminding us it is still winter Saturday....Spent the whole day working in NYC.

* Tried a new sandwich at Cosi's....Chicken Tinga! It was absolutely delicious!

* Finished reading "Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn?".....so what am I?  Will let you know in my review!

* Spent a soul enriching  Sunday afternoon and evening with a group of friends I haven't seen in a long while. It felt so good to laugh and catch up. Made me realize how much I miss these get together and decided I am going to host one at my house soon!

*  Proved to myself that although I may be sewing machine challenged, I was able to pull off making a Viking costume for Lil Diva using my McGyver instincts consisting of corduroy material, ribbon, and stitchery witch.....in 90 minutes time (forgot to take pics, will make sure to do so on her next filming day). It actually impressed the director of the short film. Glad we came prepared....Lil Diva was elevated from the understudy to the lead Princess role.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Have a glorious week!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, making me wish it was the weekend already! Sounds like you had a great one. Hoping your week is going well so far cj!
    xo mary jo

    ReplyDelete