Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ABC's About Me!


Age: Enjoying My 30's

Bed Size: Queen

Chore you hate: Washing Dishes

Dogs: An Adorable Spoiled Shih Tzu named London

Essential start of your day: Coffee!

Favourite Color: Red

Gold or silver: Both

Height: 5' 4"

Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, Violin, Cello
Job Title: My main career title has first and foremost been MOM. 
Kids: Two awesome kids: Lil Diva, 12; Lil Man, 8

Live: On the Jersey Shore

Mom's Name: Iris
 
Nickname: Mom
Overnight hospital stays: Twice - when I had my two kids.  Knock on wood!

Pet Peeve: Being late, Ignorance, Liars (couldn't pick just one)

Quote from a movie: "You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for gods sakes" - The Holiday.
 
Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: One younger brother, and 3 younger sisters.

Time you wake up: I am an early bird every day - around 6ish
Underwear: Of course!

Vegetables you dislike: beets
What makes you run late: I am always early or on time. If I'm late it's because of the other people that I am with .

X-rays you've had done: Teeth ,chest, head

Yummy food you make: Red Velvet Cupcakes, Oreo Cheesecake Truffles

Zoo animal: Elephants & Giraffes

Ok now, it's your turn if you so decide to take this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment