Friday, April 1, 2011
It's a pretty damp day today, but that didn't stop me from getting dressed and enjoying the day.
* Went out for a sushi lunch with my friend and her baby girl.
* Bought a pretty coral dress to wear for Easter that fit beautifully. (Did I mention I got it for 50% off?)
* Did a little Spring cleaning of the kitchen and living room.
Looking forward to.....
* My girl scout meeting this evening....with scheduling conflicts and cancellations, I haven't seen my girls in almost a month! I am sure they will have tons to talk about.
* Dedicating a few hours to watching the second half of Season 1 of GLEE with the Lil Diva.
* Playing hostess to my good friend J, and meeting the new woman in his life. He's talked a lot about her and I already like her! It'll be great to finally meet her in person.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!