What an amazing weekend! It's Sunday evening and I can barely keep my eyes open. I suppose that has a lot to do with the whirlwind of a weekend I had the very fortunate opportunity of having.
What did I do, you might ask?
* Watched local H.S. production of RENT.
(casting was spot on, and the kids were uber talented!)
* Enjoyed a 2 hour Saturday afternoon nap.
* Cozy dinner with Lil Diva at a popular sushi bar.
* Saw a spectacular performance of ANNIE.
* Had a harrowing car drive home in torrential downpours, with thunder & lightning.
(not a happy thing, but it did afford me with the opportunity to practice curbing
my anxiety of driving in the elements...which brings me that much closer to
conquering that fear.)
* After a stormy Saturday night, waking up to an abundance of sunshine!
* Amazing Palm Sunday mass at church.
* Spending the entire day experiencing the thrills of Six Flags Great Adventures
with Mr. Man, Lil Diva, & Lil Man, perfect family time!
Hope everyone had a spectacular weekend! Wishing you an amazing and productive week ahead.
Photo via Pinterest