Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nothing Says Summer.....

photo: weheartit

Nothing says summer more than a delicious ice cream cone.

We have several local ice cream shops in our area.  My favorite is a place called Sundaes.  They make all their ice cream on the premises.  My favorite?  Key Lime Pie!  It is like literally like eating a frozen slice of Key Lime Pie, graham cracker crust and all.

But when I want to bring home a pint from the market, I am a bit of an ice cream snob.  And it can be nothing but the best.  Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia.  Mr. Man always tries to get me to select one of the ice cream brands that are on sale, rather than paying regular price for just a pint of the gourmet stuff.  But no such luck. Once you try it, you just can't go back to plain vanilla.

What is your favorite ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment