Thursday, November 18, 2010

7 Days & Counting....


In exactly a week, my house will be bursting at the seems with family.  This is the time of year I look forward to most. Of course growing up you think, wow, I can't wait till I live on my own.  But when you do, you realize you miss the comfort of having the people that know you best around at all times. 

Today will be spent at the market, not only to pick up all the items necessary to insure a delicious Thanksgiving meal, but all the comfort foods I remember growing up with.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is so special. Since my brother and I will be out of town this Thanksgiving, I knew we were leaving my parents high and dry, so I am doing the big Thanksgiving dinner THIS Friday ... yep, tomorrow. For 15. So, went shopping yesterday, picking up the fresh turkey tonight and I'll be cleaning and baking pies and chopping the celery and onions for stuffing etc. today and cooking all day tomorrow! Hope yours is a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!! have a great holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete