Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{ A Quick Hello} To Do List


Just stopping in for a quick hello.

I am incredibly excited! At about this time tomorrow, my front door will start to have a steady stream of loved ones arriving in preparation for the holiday.  Today I buckled down and made my "To Do" list and I plan to stick to it and get as much accomplished before I get to bed this evening.....

Some random items on my list include:

* Go to Costco
* Bake Thanksgiving desserts
* Set up guest bathroom toiletries basket & towels
* Make a trip to market for fruits and veggies.

Of course this is only a few of the things I have to get done in between taking Lil Diva & Lil Man to their respective after school activities.  I'd love to get most of the items done prior to family arriving so I can relish every single minute of our time together.

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I love love baking Thanksgiving desserts!

    I hope that you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Thanksgiving was a lovely one, sweetie! Mine was lovely, I was out of town with family enjoying my second Thanksgiving dinner .. having made my own Thanksgiving dinner for other family members a week before. Hope your holiday season is delightful! xo

    ReplyDelete