Sunday, May 22, 2011

7 Little Facts....


Heather from Chickabug, posted this fun little tag. I thought it was a great way for me to share a few little facts about me....

1- I am a caramel-holic.  There is probably nothing I will NOT eat that contains caramel. (Side note: my two, also, have picked up this habit.)

2- I was a runner-up in a NYC beauty pageant as a teen.

3- I have performed on the historic stages of Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, & Madison Square Garden.

4- While on vacation in Puerto Rico in 1988, I got to hang out and even ride in Ricky Martin (yes, Livin La Vida Loca, Ricky)yellow Mitsubishi Eclipse.

5- My dream job would be either a personal assistant or a party planner.

6- Music is an integral part of my life.... So much that I can be speaking with someone and certain phrases or statements conjure up song titles in my head.  Fortunately, I can act out on these inclinations when speaking to my brother and sister.  My sister feels if I were ever to get a tattoo (Never Happening!) a music note would be the obvious choice.

7- I have a strong aversion to doors/cabinets/drawers left open.  Not sure why, but if I see one open, I immediately have to close it.

What are 7 little facts about you, you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. I loved these facts, sweetie! Such fun facts and I learned so many new fabulous things about you! I wanted to keep reading and reading the list! Don't know what things I'd share ... would have to think about it! Have a lovely week, darling.

    ReplyDelete