Sunday, May 1, 2011

{Weekend Wrap-Up}


What a beautiful weekend!  It was quite busy, but extremely enjoyable......

* Woke up bright and early Friday to watch the Royal Nuptials with Lil Diva 
while dining on fresh scones for breakfast.

* Watched Lil Man & Lil Diva perform on the field of a beautiful minor league stadium for a great cause.

* Ate dinner at a drive-in restaurant.

* Snuggled up with Mr. Man on the sofa to watch a movie after a wonderful Saturday afternoon.

* Spent an extremely enjoyable hour chatting and laughing on the phone with my Mom ....
so glad she is not only my Mom but one of my Best Friends.

* Found an unexpected two hours to go shop for Mom & MIL Mother's Day gifts.

* Played a game with Lil Man & watched Enchanted with Lil Diva before putting them to bed.

I hope everyone else had a nice weekend.  Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. We also watched the Royal wedding..It was amazing:) Glad you had a lovely weekend, sunshine. Happy Monday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. That weekend sounds so charming, it could be a slice out of a lovely fairytale, sweets! Makes me long for another weekend so I can duplicate yours, as I worked a lot this weekend! ;) xoxo

    Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
    http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete