What a beautiful weekend! It was quite busy, but extremely enjoyable......
* Woke up bright and early Friday to watch the Royal Nuptials with Lil Diva
while dining on fresh scones for breakfast.
* Watched Lil Man & Lil Diva perform on the field of a beautiful minor league stadium for a great cause.
* Ate dinner at a drive-in restaurant.
* Snuggled up with Mr. Man on the sofa to watch a movie after a wonderful Saturday afternoon.
* Spent an extremely enjoyable hour chatting and laughing on the phone with my Mom ....
so glad she is not only my Mom but one of my Best Friends.
* Found an unexpected two hours to go shop for Mom & MIL Mother's Day gifts.
* Played a game with Lil Man & watched Enchanted with Lil Diva before putting them to bed.
I hope everyone else had a nice weekend. Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!