Sunday, May 9, 2010

Polyvore

Mother's Day Goodies
Mother's Day Goodies by
I am addicted to www.polyvore.com.  Early last year an online friend of mine introduced me to the site when I was looking for ideas for a teen room.  I was shocked to discover they also had fashion ideas and sets.  For months I have been addicted, passing countless hours perusing all the beautiful sets created by it's members.  I never had the nerve to create one.  

That is....until today.

Today I decided to make a collage of some of the goodies I received for Mother's Day.  It's simple, but a start.  I can't wait till I acquire more experience with it.  Creating sets can definitely become my latest obsession!


1 comment:

  1. Polyvore is completely addicting! Looks like you had a very sweet mother's day!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete