Sunday, May 16, 2010

Signature Scent

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Mine was wonderful.  Saturday, at midday, we set out on a 2 hour car ride to visit my best friend and her family. Usually on long car rides I bring along my canvas tote filled with my favorite magazines to peruse while The Man drives us safely to our destination.  It was while I was flipping through the latest edition of InStyle magazine that I realized Scarlett Johanssen and I have one very important thing in common.

What's that, you may ask?

An obsession with Thierry Mugler's Angel.

The addiction to this scent is so intense that friends and family instantly bring me to mind whenever they smell this delicious perfume on someone else.

I do switch the scent from time to time, but it always seems that Angel is the one I go right back to.  Why mess with a good thing, right?

What is your signature scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment