Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nothing Says Autumn.....

From the moment June rolls around, I start counting down the days...albeit the hours, till September arrives.  I am a total Fall kinda girl.  I love the brisk weather, warm sweaters, apple and pumpkin picking, rich fall colors, crunching leaves underfoot, the smell of outdoor chimineas going....Yes, anything and everything having to do with Autumn.

You know fall season has arrived when Starbucks brings back their Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I have been spending a lot of time at a Starbucks near the theater Lil Diva is currently working in, so imagine my delight when I saw the delicious fall drink on the board.

So at this very moment, while I am waiting for Lil Diva to get out of her rehearsals, I am happily sipping my Grande Non Fat Pumpkin Spice Latte at the local Starbucks.  Welcome Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment