Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Deal of the Day

I have been on the lookout for a pair of dark washed denim skinny jeans for some time.  I have a few t-shirts that I have taken out of the closet and said "Wow, these would go great with a dark pair of skinny jeans."   Unfortunately, I didn't own a pair so the shirt would go right back in the closet.

Until now....

After lunch my friend and I went to a premium outlet mall nearby.  I found the pair pictured above at Charlotte Russe. I grabbed a pair in my size and decided to try them on.  They fit like a glove.  Plus, they were incredibly comfy too.  I looked at the price tag and was equally delighted. 

Price for my sweet score?  $6.99

P.S. I later discovered they were marked incorrect.  But since the pair I wanted were marked at that price, that is the price I paid for it.

4 comments:

  1. You got a great deal! So how much should they have cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should have cost $29.50. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete