Monday, June 28, 2010

I Should Be Sleeping....

First day I can sleep in late and actually catch up on my beauty sleep without being startled awake by the persistent buzzing of the alarm clock...and I  wake up of my own accord at 6:45am.  I guess I have to give it a few days to reprogram my body to go into "Lazy days of Summer" mode.

Isn't the above photo stunning?  Every year, Disney selects about a dozen celebrities and have them pose as Disney characters.  The above Sleeping Beauty masterpiece was photographed by the legendary Annie Leibovitz for the 2009 collection.  If you haven't guessed who the stars are... that is Vanessa Hudgens as Princess Aurora and Zac Efron as Prince Phillip.  This one has to be one of my all time favorites.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Bring on those lazy summer days for you <3
    I hadn't see this image - didn't realize it was Vanessa at first. Disney have captured the stories through these images perfectly.
    I love the Cinderella image of Scarlett Johansson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I've never seen this. It's breathtaking. My God, Annie Leibovitz is brilliant with that lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by! I would love for you to continue to follow along :)
    Great Blog!!
    <33

    ReplyDelete