Friday, June 18, 2010

Made with Love

I am the kind of girl who enjoys making handmade gift items for my loved ones. To me, taking the time to personally make something specifically with that person in mind is heartwarming.  With Father's Day a couple of days away, I knew I wanted to make something for the Man that he can display in his work office.

After giving it much thought, I went to my local craft store and bought an unfinished wooden 5x7 clipboard, Cosmo Cricket paper, package of jeweled epoxy stickers, 3-D Dad decorated chipboard set and a brown ink pad.  I returned home and busied myself making the above item.  A distressed Dad photo frame which will include a pic of Lil Miss & Lil Man for him to settle onto a desk or cabinet at work.  A little reminder of the darlings he works to provide for everyday.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! The finished product looks wonderful. Have a lovely day with your father tomorrow and thank you for the feedback on the newsletter. I really appreciate what my readers think as it is them I am creating it for. Thanks again. =)

    ReplyDelete