Friday, March 11, 2011

{Friday Finds} GAP City Flats


Have you seen these?

These are ballerina flats that fold up and can be placed in a matching bag and tossed in your purse.  Perfect idea for the day you are zipping around town, or breaking in those new pair of shoes.  One never knows if the shoes will take you through the entire day without causing you misery.


I have seen these several times while exploring the Gap, but I just couldn't find it in me to pay $39.50 for them.  Now, 50% off?  That I can do! I tried them on and they felt like heaven to my feet. I purchased my pair in a blush color....simply adorable!

And at the tune of $19.75....even better!


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about nabbing a pair of the nude patent ones. Good to know they're on sale! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete