Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{What a Bargain} GAP

I am always in search of a bargain.... and with Spring on the way, I am always interested in incorporating a new piece into my wardrobe at a great price.  I do spend a lot of time scouring online for what I call "The Great Bargain".  Last Friday, I found just that.

GAP has an offer going on now through 3/16, if you submit your cell phone number to this link, GAP will text you a coupon for $25 off of $50 purchase (standard text messaging fees apply).  A free $25, for spending $25?  I was all over this one! So I entered my cell phone number and that of Mr. Man....(because I knew he would be with me on my shopping excursion that weekend).

I ended up purchasing this:
Skinny Cargo Pants

And this:
City Flats in black patent

Yes, I know....I just purchased a pair of the same shoes last week in the patent blush(nude) color. I did mention they are extremely comfy right?  No harm owning two.

Since my little man was in need of a few things for his wardrobe, I decided to take a peek around for him. His purchases were the major bargain! I ended up with 7 pieces for $25! One long sleeve tee, 3 raglan graphic tees, 2 favorite graphic tees, and this:

Canvas Hoodie Jacket

Mr. Man was in awe at my bargain shopping skills!  He could not believe everything  he came out with for a mere $25! Lil Man was excited to get a few new shirts and a "cool" jacket for the Spring!

Text yourself the coupon!  And don't forget to come back and let me know what goodies you find on your GAP excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment