Thursday, March 17, 2011

On My To Do List.....


Anyone who takes the time to know me, KNOWS that I love throwing a good party.  Better yet, I love the months leading up to the big event. I carefully plan it out...first picking a theme, then feverishly scouring the internet and stores for anything that will tie in to it and make the party spectacular.  That is exactly what I have been doing since January for Lil Diva's upcoming 12th Birthday.


So now as the day quickly approaches, I have a list of things to do before Sunday....

* Finish handmade decorations
* Make Macarons
* Bake cupcakes
*Make chocolate lollipops
* Print tags for candy buffet
*Charge spare batteries for camera
* Clean and tidy up

All these things need to be done before Friday, 4pm....because that is the start of the whirlwind weekend for me!

Can she get it all done in time?

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment